Rachael’s Top Ten Inspirational/Motivational Quotes for when she “literally can’t even” anymore.
- Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along. -Rae Smith
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. -Steve Jobs
- It’s like all my life everyone has always told me, “You’re a shoe! You’re a shoe, you’re a shoe, you’re a shoe!” And today I just stopped, and I said, “What if I don’t wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a purse, y’know? Or a hat?” -Rachel Green
- Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith. -Margaret Shepard
- Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. -A.A. Milne
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius
- But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more. -Hans Christian Anderson