Things* I have been asked by my students, typically mid-lesson, mid-sentence, mid-new material:
- Are you having AA in here?
- Can you die from holding in a fart?
- Can you die from holding in poop?
- Can I go into the hallway and poot?
- Why do you have a jar of peanut butter?
- Doesn’t peanut butter make you constipated?
- Did you used to be carefree and fun?
- Do you have ADHD?
- Are you sure?
- Are you easily distracted?
- Have you had this problem your whole life?
- Why are your ears so big?
- Are you married?
- Do you have a boyfriend?
- Aren’t you worried about dying alone?
- Can I have a chance with you once I graduate?
- How old is your sister?
- Will you give her my number?
- Will you show her my picture?
- Can I touch your kneecap?
- Why do you know all the words to Ignition?
- Did you hook up with Zach Braff?
- Did you used to be a ballerina?
*I selected only the PG-questions, for obvious reasons.